Lynn is an experienced specialist who delivers on all aspects of real estate including:
• A skilled knowledge of the market and excellence in negotiation. Lynn can quickly identify the value proposition for a property, putting a strategy in place to reach the potential buyer market through carefully planned promotion, resulting in her clients achieving the best possible results.
• An outstanding sales record of architect designed and mid-century properties and a robust database of clients with a number of warm relationships in the community.
• A wealth of experience and talent for visual presentation. Her constant research supported by a background in film and a Master of Arts Degree ensures she brings out the best in every home.
• In-depth knowledge and passion for mid-century architecture and design. Using her understanding of the era, she knows how to keep the value proposition in each property and communicate clearly to buyers what makes it so special.
• Being the go-to agent that architects and owners of architect-designed homes recommend to those looking to sell. Like all top agents, referrals and repeat clients are a big part of her business.
• The support of Ray White Ponsonby’s team of professionals, including a highly skilled auctioneer and in-house legal counsel, who provide another layer of guidance and protection for her clients.
• Most importantly, the best outcomes. Lynn secures premium results and satisfied clients with every sale, and has achieved Elite status in one of the country’s top Ray White offices.
Find out how much your property could sell for in the current market – free and without obligation.Book a Property Appraisal
Selling a house is never stress-free. Especially when it is a home that you have loved and tended. Add to that a very special Mid Century Modern home - which is not for everyone. 203 Atkinson required and deserved a very special real estate agent. There could be no other choice for us than Lynn Lacy-Hauck. Lynn has a special passion for MCM and her creativity and care for capturing the imagination of Auckland with them drew us to her. She exudes calm and clarity in bringing her clients and buyers along the journey. We would highly recommend her for your unique property.Tracey & Phillip
Lynn went above and beyond through the whole process, I have bought and sold 7 houses through different agents in the past, but no one has come close to the amazing job that Lynn has done for us.Craig & Geri
Great attentive service, empathetic and understanding. Procedural matters handled well, great price, always available, mindful of other time constraints that were on us. Flexible, great marketing plan, FriendlyPaul & Tansy
Lynn Lacy-Hauck was an excellent real estate agent. She was recommended to me by a friend and I would not hesitate to recommend herVeronica
I was very pleased with Lynns approach to the marketing of the property. Her advice was spot on and the result achieved exceeded our expectations.Elizabeth & Joe
Lynn is very professional, friendly and goes the extra mile making the sale process very easy, good open communication.Dave & Kelly
Lynn is genuinely commited to her role and she is a pleasure to work with.Rachael
Lynn is just so good. She is a fantastic communicator and I trust her.Kate
Extremely clear and informative. Timely communication. Overall professional and personable.Andrew & Rosemary
Photographer Michelle Hyslop explores kauri dieback through the personal stories of the people close to the trees and their fight to save – and protect – these giants of the forest.More
Finding a genuine and unadulterated Modernist house is difficult these days. Discovering one that’s had all the hard work done, yet remains true to its original intent and character, is almo…More