Lynn is an experienced specialist who delivers on all aspects of real estate including:
• A skilled knowledge of the market and excellence in negotiation. Lynn can quickly identify the value proposition for a property, putting a strategy in place to reach the potential buyer market through carefully planned promotion, resulting in her clients achieving the best possible results.
• An outstanding sales record of architect designed and mid-century properties and a robust database of clients with a number of warm relationships in the community.
• A wealth of experience and talent for visual presentation. Her constant research supported by a background in film and a Master of Arts Degree ensures she brings out the best in every home.
• In-depth knowledge and passion for mid-century architecture and design. Using her understanding of the era, she knows how to keep the value proposition in each property and communicate clearly to buyers what makes it so special.
• Being the go-to agent that architects and owners of architect-designed homes recommend to those looking to sell. Like all top agents, referrals and repeat clients are a big part of her business.
• The support of Ray White Ponsonby’s team of professionals, including a highly skilled auctioneer and in-house legal counsel, who provide another layer of guidance and protection for her clients.
• Most importantly, the best outcomes. Lynn secures premium results and satisfied clients with every sale, and has achieved Elite status in one of the country’s top Ray White offices.
Find out how much your property could sell for in the current market – free and without obligation.Book a Property Appraisal
Lynn was professional, authentic, highly relational with a wide range of people, and spoke frankly about any legal issues that could crop up.Carol
Lynn was absolutely amazing. Her communication was her point of difference. So pleased with every thing she did. Her professionalism was 2nd to none. Highly recommended.Garth & Sandra
We found Lynn wonderful to work with. We felt Lynn achieved the highest result with our home and kept us in the loop every step of the way. Lynn's knowledge of the market was spot on. Lynn's professional approach teamed with her friendly personality made the process enjoyable.Craig & Sandra
Lynn is a consummate professional, but also a warm and helpful person who is so lovely to work with during the stressful period that is selling your home. She's so easy to work with, and you can completely trust the job she is doing finding buyers.Bryan & Jane
Lynn was absolutely amazing. Her communication was her point of difference. So pleased with everything she did. Her professionalism was second to none. Highly recommended.Garth & Sandra
Very straight player, well informed high level of professionalism, excellent availability and communication.Teresa
Lynn was extremely Professional from our first meeting through completion.Don & Gail
Excellent professionalism and very personable, as a buyer and seller experience.N Moyes & M Conway
We recently sold our house through Lynn and I would just like to say from start to finish she was a true professional. She was very easy to deal with, highly professional and a true asset to your company. It probably helps that our house sold, however either way I would highly recommend her. A+++++N & A Dawson
Lynn is totally committed to her job and gives it a hundred percent at all times. So caring, knowledgeable and wise she the perfect person to guide us through the process of selling our house.P & L Watkinson
Lynn knows her trade - she is clear, works through things thoroughly and carefully. She has the perfect combination of empathy for the potentially stressful experience of selling your home, along with the clear-headed business minded sensibility. She manages to combine those two effortlessly. She went way beyond anything you would expect of an agent in helping us sell.M Wilkinson & T Dunworth
Quite simply she's the best agent I've ever used. Period. I enact with agents privately & professionally almost weekly. I would not hesitate to recommend Lynn to anyone and if I ever had an appropriate vacancy, I'd engage Lynn in a heartbeat.Roy & Sally
We were told that Lynn is often chosen to market the high quality properties in the area, and we can understand why. Her approach was ideal. Lynn gave us good advice on how to market it, clearly borrowing from her training and experience in marketing and design, then she (and Larry) showed the property with class, being restrained yet attentive and informative. We would recommend her without reservation.Nic & Laura
Selling a house is never stress-free. Especially when it is a home that you have loved and tended. Add to that a very special Mid Century Modern home - which is not for everyone. 203 Atkinson required and deserved a very special real estate agent. There could be no other choice for us than Lynn Lacy-Hauck. Lynn has a special passion for MCM and her creativity and care for capturing the imagination of Auckland with them drew us to her. She exudes calm and clarity in bringing her clients and buyers along the journey. We would highly recommend her for your unique property.Tracey Lee
Lynn went above and beyond through the whole process, I have bought and sold 7 houses through different agents in the past, but no one has come close to the amazing job that Lynn has done for us.Geri & Craig
Photographer Michelle Hyslop explores kauri dieback through the personal stories of the people close to the trees and their fight to save – and protect – these giants of the forest.More
Finding a genuine and unadulterated Modernist house is difficult these days. Discovering one that’s had all the hard work done, yet remains true to its original intent and character, is almo…More